Moshi Moshi, a company run by René Lourens, is responsible for and the administrator of the personal information that is being collected and processed by this website ("Website"). Personal information is information that directly or indirectly identifies you as an individual.
Categories of personal information
Apart from your IP address which is automatically registered when you visit the Website, Moshi Moshi collects only personal information which visitors actively supply us with. Personal information is only actively supplied to us if you register as a freelance contractor through the Website (through which you create a user account), if you register your name on a list (e.g. to show you are interested in attending our group lessons), if you give your opinion about our services through the Website, or if you send us an email. Types of personal information that might be collected and processed through this Website are:
- If you send us an email: all personal information which you supply within;
- If you register as a freelance contractor: your username, your email address, address, date of birth, gender, in possession of driver's license and car, whether or not you are a certified translator (former are all mandatory), all extra information you voluntarily supply us with (telephone number, knowledge of languages, other skills, indication of rates, bank account information and other information);
- If you register on a list: your name, email address, address, and telephone number;
- If you give your opinion about our services: name of the client, email adress, invoice reference, your opinion (the former are all mandatory), all other information you voluntarily supply us with (websie link, feedback for nernal and publication purposes).
Purposes of information processing
Moshi Moshi will process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing our services;
- Administration of the relationships with freelancers;
- Offering of assignments to freelancers;
- Administration of the relationships with clients;
- Getting feedback about our services, for publication on the Website or not;
- Website management and optimization;
- Prevent fraud and abuse.
Disclosure of personal information
Without your consent your personal information will not be disclosed to or made available to (or used for the benefit of) group companies and business partners of Moshi Moshi or other third parties. If you have registered as a freelance contractor and accepted an assignment, only those data necessary for the execution of the assignment will be given to the client. Generally, these are your name and contact information.
You can set up your browser to give you a warning if you receive a cookie, or you can refuse to receive cookies. Please note that if you refuse to receive cookies, you might not be able to fully use the Website.
Google uses these data to track how the Website is being used, to create reports about activity on the Website for Moshi Moshi and for other services relating to activity on the Website and internet usage. Google discloses this information to third parties if they are legally obliged to and when these third parties process data for Google. Google will not associate your IP address with other information Google has.
You can set up your browser to warn you when you receive a cookie or you can refuse to receive cookies. Please note that if you refuse to receive cookies, you might not be able to fully use the Website.
Third party websites
Personal information collected through this Website is protected by modern protection technology. Only Moshi Moshi partners have access to your data. Feedback meant for publication on the Website is accessible by every visitor of the Website.
If you have registered as a freelance contractor we retain the information you have supplied us with as long as you have a user account on the Website. If you have registered your name on a list for a specific purpose (e.g. to show that you are interested in group lessons) we will retain your information as long as is necessary for that purpose. If you provide us with feedback we will retain your personal information as long as is necessary for the management of that feedback.
For more information you can contact us on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us through email@example.com to request access to, rectification of, or removal of your personal information. If you have registered as a freelance contractor then you can get access to your personal information through your user account. Here you also can change and remove information.